How does it work:
I will ask in-depth questions covering your medical history, your diet and eating habits, your lifestyle and routines. I will read your pulse and observe the geography of your tongue and we will establish what problems and imbalances are occurring. A key factor to an Ayurvedic program is consistency so we will discuss how much time you have to dedicate to making changes within your current life and its demands and from that I can build a clearly structured, personalised treatment plan for you that is achievable and realistic.
What you will walk away with:
Your full treatment plan will consist of personalised guidance and suggestions across these 5 areas:
- Diet and nutrition advice tailored to your dosha and the current season
- Suggestions of Ayurvedic herbs to take, how to take them and when.
- Massages or treatments to book in with me to target the root imbalances.
- Lifestyle rituals to incorporate in your daily routine
- Yoga, meditation or breathing techniques that will support you
- Information on your doshic constitution and how that impacts your health
Included in this consultation is phone call to catch up with me once you have your full plan so I can answer any questions you may have.
Once you have had an initial 1:1 consultation with me all other appointments are considered to be a follow up unless there has been a substantial gap in time since we last met. These can be as preparation for seasonal junctions throughout the year, as part of a program or treatment plan or just to check in with your health.. I offer these catch ups in person or via video calls. .
Get in touch